Another tattoo thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAME. Its cool that you're scared. Don't worry about it. noone else will poke fun of your COMPLETE DEFIANCE of the topic.

*blows a raspberry, waggles rump and skips away merrily to find other threads to hi-jack*

She could do what I did and use salt and a chux to get rid of them,...works a treat. ;)

ive seen steel wool used and a welding flame throwing thingy... either way not an experience id like to have! lol

thank you beard~ i have had about 2 hours sleep last night due to a vomiting 3 year old and my brain definately isnt working today! :)

oh yeah, its been awesome! 10 loads of washing, 20 hrs of crying, 39 deg temps, cold baths, more crying. im loving every moment!! lol :D

I feel you there with the tiredness. I got bugger all sleep lastnight too but it WAS self inflicted. After all, those foxes weren't going to shoot and skin themselves now, were they;)

That is freaking HILARIOUS!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG, that is the funniest thing i have viewed here today......& there is alot of 'action' here today for some reason.......could be a friday thing perhaps?

Kids have been drinking the funny purple cool aide.

I'm here cause I had the ultimate muppet brain this morning and didn't look at my roster and went to work 4 hours early.
I thought long and hard about what to do with my precious, precious time and all the things I needed to do and decided that I'm going to forget all about it and slum it in here for a while before going back to work at the specified and CORRECT time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back