Another Vic B.B.Q

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Reaction score
Another B.B.Q and chance to catch up, this time after Ricko reminding me it's my turn 50 times i decided why not. It's on Sunday 6th february at my house in Narre Warren. Russell Grant a well known victorian breeder will be there for those interested in aquiring a new python and he has currently available : Hatchy Bredli, Cape York's , B&Y jungles(stunners), waters, Darwins, Vics (on the way), proserpines and a few yearlings also. Starting about 12:30 pm anyone interested just pm me for address and ill do a list of who's coming in a couple of days. Seems i dont have far to drive home there is a chance i might down a few ales just for a change.
Cheers Stevo

You riding that big hog over Nick? :wink: :lol: Better still, have you still got it?

Mmmm I love BBQ's....ohhh...and beer! I'm there! (and begrudgingly allowed) :wink:

sumone say hatchie Bredlis ?? ooH Ooh oooh ANd B&G jungles !!?
sounds just around the time i can get me new snake too !

Being a new person too this forum, do Sydney members have get togethers?

its a day trip angel bout 1 1\2 hours give or take traffic :lol: :lol: :roll: and would be a good chance to met other ""APS"" peoples, I'm all but going so I rekon that we should get as many pplz to attend and introduce our self.

Yeah but the Vic gatherings are far more interesting.

More interesting people.

More interesting locations.

More Beer!

Greebo said:
Being a new person too this forum, do Sydney members have get togethers?
Yes. they do Spyder. The most recent one was at Taronga Zoo.

if only you gave me more time!
lol
have fun guys!

Thats all we ever get from you Bryony, excuses,excuses, its not good enough, at least im getting my hair done.

well atm it looks like i have to work that day til 12pm so might be a bit late. i'm trying to swap it around tho so hopefully we can get there on time lol. will let you know stevo :)

shoulda made it a sat tho cos we gotta get up the next day :lol:

it will be great to meet all the newbies who havent been to the previous meets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back