Another Vic B.B.Q

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's more of an award than a challenge...as many bodily fluids as possible...i believe westy is on 3? :lol: ;)

gee who's house is that looks awesome? :lol:

nah its covered in puke now rick i wouldnt go there ;)

westy is the one on the left bry lol nick just fell off the esky

OuZo said:
As many bodily fluids as possible...i believe westy is on 3? :lol: ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
1 2 3

may i be daring and ask if it was 3 different fluids......or just 3 times....

Westy is the benchmark from which all else will be judged.
I'm just glad I drove the 9 hours to see it for myself.
It was the highlite of the whole trip.
That and Nick trying to get my 12 year old son pisssed.

lmao greg!

3 diff fluids bry! several diff times lmao

well westy on his own cause I don't drink so I guess that OUZO will take my place :twisted: :wink:

These Victorians obviously can't handle their alcohol. And just a few hours drinking and it's all over? Have to round up some New south welshmen/women for an overnight through to the next day binge session in the country at my place.

If you notice between my fingers i managed to keep a hold of the piece of chicken i was eating at the time, very impressive i think, especially as i was pi#sing myself laughing at the time, Sorry Westy.
Well what do you expect Greg Westy was out of the loop i had to have a go at someone :twisted:

Well Parko you should have come down to the island,
i think im still going :wink:

Nigmax buddy i really wanted to attend that one, but circumstances at the time made it next to impossible. Damn my 85 model bombadore and 6 day's a week job, spoils my fun too often. :cry:

any sydney people going to go?????

road trip????? ;)

Jeez, don't try and outdrink Parko whatever you do.
I've never seen anyone drink that much, till all hours of the morning and still not be hungover.

Anything happening up Shepparton, Benalla, Wangarratta way bout the end of April? Would love to go and meet some of you people then. I have to be over there by at least 23rd April, to help out for the new Grandie? Cheers Cheryl. Even Bendigo, Yarrawonga, Albury/Wondonga?

I might actually attend for more than 2 hrs this time. Either I leave before the party starts or I get there after the alcoholic A-Bomb has hit........and hit hard :lol: I just need a good alibi!! :wink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back