Antaresia Stimsoni Nasty Behaviour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very normal. Although my bredli tends to take advantage of her warm hide when in shed, i dont see her the entire time. Dont stress, it will all be over soon!

Just based on the original post, most likely due to shed. The absolute best thing you can do for her is to leave her alone until she's done. This is not a metaphor for "keep checking in", it means just let her be completely. Change water when you have to but other than that, don't bother her. Snakes that are normally tolerant of their keepers, very seldom extend that tolerance inside the shed cycle. Cheers!

*EDIT* If the photos you posted are current, then yes, she's shedding. Just leave her be, she's telling you this by hiding. :)

I agree with Snake_Whisperer, just leave her be and let her do her thing, she will do it herself :)

Goodluck she is a pretty Girl, be sure to post Pics after she has shed :)

Hi All,

Thanks for the support. Came home yesterday, and there it was Charlottes old skin. I let her settle for the day and checked her today and she is fine the same old (16month old ) Charlotte as inquisitive and affectionate as ever LOL!!
Heres a few pics of her now last one on the right was before her shed.

IMG_5149.jpgIMG_5151.jpgIMG_5156.jpgIMG_5133.jpg

Oh I hear her calling .. it's dinner time !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back