Anubis:)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnglgrl

Reaction score
:D :D Hi every1 good news, Anubis is shedding today and realy grumpy (no I didn't handle him.) Thats so mad. Ive also got his new enclosure so I can set it up well before he comes. I'll be getting him next Thursday hopefully. I was so exited I had to tell every1 :lol: :lol:

Sorry Pete, I only have pics of Anubis but not the enclosure.
The pet shop ppl told my fionc'e that he wont need a heat mat or anything just party lights :? That goes against everything i've read. Can anyone please give me some insight into this :?: :wink:

I mostly use blue globes, 15w, 25w, 40w, dedending on cage size and time of year.

You are down in Melbourne so you could use a heatmat or heat cord or just light bulbs. I never use light bulbs at night so a heatmat is ideal for your cooler climate.

There are pics of Anubis in my thread in introduce yourself here :mrgreen: I dont want to annoy any1 by posting the same pics twice. I will get some proper pics in the nxt few days 8) sorry.

TrueBlue & Boa, thanx for clearing up the heating thing im going to get some infra red lights tomorrow :D

My personal choice would be to use the bulb during the day and a heatmat at night, I don't like bulbs of any colour at night but as I say it's a personal choice thing.

A few ppl have asked me to put up some pics of Anubis, so here you go :) I was gonna wait till I had way better quality 1s coz these (like the last pics) were taken with my phone. :wink:

more bad quality pics, these pics realy make him look dull. His yellows just starting to sort of come out.

Don't believe what they say about if there's no pics then it's not real/didn't happen/whatever. If this were the case then I wouldn't have a face!

Is that the stick you put under his belly when he was being all cranky?

Thanx Lily :D Yes thats the stick I put under his belly, I took these pics just after I put him back in.

These are pics of the rock he's hiding behind, I took them just before.

I hope they come out clear enough to see the rock :lol:

I think you need a camera or a new phone :lol:

:lol: Lol boa. But I do have a new phone :(
But I think I need a digi camera :wink:

lol good onya 4 going to the effort of putting the pics up in the 1st place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back