Any interest ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PilbaraPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was just interested to see if many of you gecko keepers out there keep cilaris or would have a suggested price as to what these should or could sell for. I myself think that these are one of the tamest and easiest geckos to keep but are definitenly over looked by many.

they are pretty ,like the horns over the eyes

Id say around 200 but that is just a guess and iv never had anything to do with geckos

They sell over here for about $120 each. But I am keen to see what people in the other states would deem to be a good deal. If I drum up enough interest in them I will export them in a bulk shipment to friends in all states for distribution and wear the export fee myself.

Any interest?

:) there nice Pilbara,its hard to know what a gex lover would pay,try 200.Can you get antaresia perthensis? :p

RE: Any interest?

I have seen them for sale, I think it was around the 150-200 mark, but I can't be certain... look for more quotes.. ;)

They may have been from the NT

They are beautiful... :) I am guessing you have seen the adverts on the HerpTrader for them? Most recent adverts have 1 yr old unrelated pairs advertised at $300 a pair, another advert has hatchlings advertised at $85 each.

Cheers, Judy

those pics are the stuff Womas :D . Those eyes are mesmerising :shock:
Great stuff!!!

The ones you have pictured are Diplodactylus (Strophurus) ciliaris aberrans. These are nice but are not as well coloured as D.c.ciliaris. D.c.aberrans usually sell about 100-120 each as hatchlings for captive bred. For wild caught $80-100 each is about all you can reasonably ask as they are often short lived (animals I collected on licence in Alice lasted 2years) due to natural parasite burdens. You are basically paying for the eggs that they lay. The Plbara form are also D.c.aberrans with some subtle differences that make them nice little animals slightly different from the Alice Springs form which forms the bulk of the others in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back