any opinions??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't you maybe candle them before going out to get an incubator? =p I don't wonna sound negative, but it will be a total bummer if you do all that only to candle them after and find they are infertile.

just dig them up put them in a medium like johno suggested and incubate them asap
then in the meantime contact the previous owner and talk to them about the living arrangments previously

but it looks male to me also

yea i thought he was male as the spike on his/her head is stands a lot taller and he/she has a really red chest/stomach? So yea dunno???

just get those eggs in a tub in the enclsoure or somewhere warm , should defianntly get in contact with the previous owner

The way the eggs are pressed against the glass is no good because the glass is likely to be cooler than the gravel inside the enclosure and that may result in deformities. Dig them out and incubate as others suggested.
Also, if they are infertile, they will rot and foul the enclosure.
Good luck with it.

hey everyone, thanx for all the help! I got all the eggs out of the enclosure this morning and put them in vermiculite in a container and placed them in a spare enclosure i had and they started to go a yellow colour and started to shrivel up, so i think they were infertile!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back