Anyone else sick?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have managed to not getting any serious cold or flu despite most people at work having something in th past few weeks.
However i would gladly have a cold tha going thru whatever intestinal probs that i have had to deal with on/off for two years (good for weight loss tho)

had the flu for 2 months and started getting better a couple of weeks ago.... then 2 days ago it hit me again!! :( no fun gigging and trying to sing with the flu

Whats the difference between a flue and a cold?

I am sick!

sick of my job!
sick of petrol prices!
sick of riding the bus!
sick of the cold!
sick of ...

you people need to get a flu shot,i got the flu about 4 times last year so this year i had the flu shot ,it works great,i have not had a flu this year despite having people around me with bad flu,$22 bucks well spent i say

My poor missus is sick and she is 3mths preggy so im in the sun room havin a beer for her

Had the flu for a week got over it and a week later got it back again for another week >_< Doesn't help when people in your house get it and give it back to you once you're over it :mad:.

I have had this flu for the last week and a half dosnt help with 3 broken ribs

Imalizard, wait til you have had both and you will know the difference! A cold is runny nose, sneezing, stuffy head, cough, sore throat etc. Flu is aching bones, high fevers, dizziness and delirium, utter exhaustion and generally wanting to die!

I'm at the tail end of a bad cold, made worse by having to work through it because of a big event we had last week. I would have loved to take a day off, but I'm the only one who can do my job so I didn't have much choice! It seems to be turning into a chest infection and my head is constantly throbbing from coughing. Our 3yo daughter had it as well and hers turned into bronchitis and a really bad ear infection so she has been on antibiotics.

We aren't a happy family at the moment. All I can say is, thank God for Kleenex with aloe vera. They are awesome!!!

its gone through everyone at my work is bs every time i cough i dry reach and almost through up.

I see sick people at work all the time, properly because I work in a medical center

lol

you people need to get a flu shot,i got the flu about 4 times last year so this year i had the flu shot ,it works great,i have not had a flu this year despite having people around me with bad flu,$22 bucks well spent i say

I'd rather save the $22 and get some more herps ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just had to send money over to my brother who drives coaches. He's in Vic and has come down with your flu!!! LOL I dunno, you Vics, if it's not the footy, its the flu!!!!!!!!!
FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH THE FLU...... ASK YOUR DOC FOR THAT TAMIFLU...........the last time I copped a dose of it, my doc gave me that stuff and I was right as rain in HOURS, it was as though I had never had the flu!!! The same happened with my son and daughter... it's magic stuff!

What just started as a cough end up with pneumonia and when you think your ok it hits you again and again -so I have to keep taking anti-bionics and things hoping to keep it at bay:(

I was never really sick when I lived in Vic - I have found the bugs are worse up here in Nsw.....lol

SOOOOOOOOOOO Auslizard, you lot are the ones sending this stuff to the Vics so they can make US suffer??!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Yeah everyone, pull up the easy chair, grab the popcorn, I can see this becoming a War of the States!!!! PMSL!!

Thay Day of the Youth or whatever it's called had a lot to answer for..........they said on the news that a lot of nes flu strains that we weren't prepared for were brought over by the massive influx of overseas visitors. Hit us for six!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back