Anyone else sick?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imalizard, wait til you have had both and you will know the difference! A cold is runny nose, sneezing, stuffy head, cough, sore throat etc. Flu is aching bones, high fevers, dizziness and delirium, utter exhaustion and generally wanting to die!

I'm at the tail end of a bad cold, made worse by having to work through it because of a big event we had last week. I would have loved to take a day off, but I'm the only one who can do my job so I didn't have much choice! It seems to be turning into a chest infection and my head is constantly throbbing from coughing. Our 3yo daughter had it as well and hers turned into bronchitis and a really bad ear infection so she has been on antibiotics.

We aren't a happy family at the moment. All I can say is, thank God for Kleenex with aloe vera. They are awesome!!!
Hooray, someone who knows the difference at last. Only had the "FLU" once, and its a little bit different than snotty nose colds, that everyone on here is whinging about. If you got fiu, you cant go to work, because you cant get out of bed. God help you lot, if you did get influenza, you'd be calling an ambulance.:lol:

:evil:ALL YOU SICKIES STAY AWAYYYYY FROM ME!!! been lucky for the last two winters have not even had a sniffle AND PLANNING TO KEEP IT THAT WAY....:x...........suppose where I am is my fortunate reason ,,,suburbia and little kids at school seem to spread the bugs around.........as I dont live in subs ,and only have a 16 yr @ school left now ....:D... been lucky...:p...same as the headlice, feels for all the mummys and daddys when that starts up again:)

Took my son the the docs yesterday - he's got tonsilitis. :(
He had laryngitis last year, while I had 3 bouts of tonsilitis in 10 weeks!!!
Not really wanting to get it back again.

hope you all get better very soon!
....rub vicks on the bottom of your feet...put socks on & you will feel
much better in the morning!..
cheers d/l

hope you all get better very soon!
....rub vicks on the bottom of your feet...put socks on & you will feel
much better in the morning!..
cheers d/l

the morning? hopefully I wont be up until at least the afternoon :p

i woke up in the middle of the night last night with that all over burning sensation you get right before chucking and the worst nausea i can remember. all i could do was lean over the side of the bed and chuck onto my nice new carpet. spent the rest of the night riding more waves of nausea, real pain in the butt, i didn't even do anything to deserve it.

sick too, bloody flu, son gave it to me, poor lill thing was so sick last week, now it's my turn, but I don't have the time to be sick. Hubby had an operation on friday and eventhough he's stubborn, he does need some care.. :)
I hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Me and my 2 boys have it, Yuky, My head feell like it's going to explode

My incision sites from my surgery split open last night:(

I have the flu bad :(
Have been sick since wednesday, sore throat, coughing, temps, dizziness.. not fun.
HAd a week off work already and will be having another few days off

i woke up in the middle of the night last night with that all over burning sensation you get right before chucking and the worst nausea i can remember. all i could do was lean over the side of the bed and chuck onto my nice new carpet. spent the rest of the night riding more waves of nausea, real pain in the butt, i didn't even do anything to deserve it.

Sounds like when I was pregnant! :shock:

Snakelvr, I went to the Dr and she looked down my throat and said "doesn't look like you have tonsilitis". I should hope not - I had my tonsils out about 15 years ago!

I think i have the start of it or it could just be the horrible weather Melbourne is having. I swear it's gonna snow here today...:(

oldest daughter home sick sore throat and ear .she came home thursday complaining about being sore all over friday sore throat but went to school saturday not to bad sunday whinged all day .hope none of the other kids get it .she normally gives everyone in the house her germs .i keep telling her she dosn't have to share

i was sick last week with the good old vomiting bug. a few of the other girls had the same thing and others had the runs. one poor lil girl was hospitalised with meningacocal disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back