Anyone have Frill Necks ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we have 2 bearded dragons and yes we have advance lic just need our new baby but thats proving harder then first thought lol

hi rhi,
Most people that breed Frillies dont need to advertise to sell, as most of their animals are sold via word of mouth.
I have a few connections and will see if they have any left from this season.

Just as a tease, here is one of my girls :)

Attachments

• user10561_pic13486_1241880225.jpg
    user10561_pic13486_1241880225.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 264
thanks heaps we would very much appreciate it....cant belive how hard they are to find im looking in any state i found 1 in W.A think was gonna cost us bout 750-800 thats shipped to us so not a bad price but thought we would look a little closer to home but if we cant find anything we will try for that one

lol thanx for teasing we so badly want one :(

thank you umm im new on here so no idea how to find people really i tried search members but didnt come up

yay......found one :) thanx for everyones help i will be getting it from james thanx again everyone now i got some shopping to do so much to buy :) but def worth it cant wait

My Pair of WA frillies

newcamwithfrilies008.jpg

newcamwithfrilies009.jpg

newcamwithfrilies044.jpg

newcamwithfrilies043.jpg

The last 2 pictures are my adult frillies, they are up for sale.

im keen for a pair of NT. highly coloured for a display

Hi.
They are $650each ono
PM for more details.

frillies002.jpg

frillies003.jpg

The seconed other male has a bit of frill Damage at the top.

frillies012.jpg

frillies010.jpg

Cheers.
Niall

Last edited:
If only

If only I had a c4 licence!!.

A long way off yet unfortunately. Ive spent a couple of years trying to convince my wife a snake would be a great pet, to no avail. But some things work out for the best, looking at some of the vids and comments from people, frillies seem like they may be a better choice anyway.

I still need to get a licence first though, and having to have a c3 licence for a year means buying something else first, and that doesnt really interest me. I dont see why being stuck with a reptile you dont really want after a year is a good idea, although I certainly see why they insist on it. Im going to do the paperwork and pay the money anyway, then just have to decide on what to do from there.

Anyway, great pics niall, they look awsome!.

Anyway

For some reason I thought QLD couldn't have them!

I think I need one.

How are frillies in temperament. They always seem to appear so aggressive, but i'm wondering if their bark is worse than their bite.

Frilled neck lizard repmerments are much like outher lizards, there not so much aggressive but do have a face to show u when they are scared, i can not imagene a frilled neck lizard biteing someone unless it was last resort they would rather put down there frill and run in the oppsite directon, i have been bitten once buy a frilled neck lizard, it was my falt tho hand feeding itst the best idea with a lizard u are not famiular with (wasnt any of mine), and i can honistley say it doesnt hurt
they are great animals to keep full of personality and verry indivual, but can at times become a handfull........
Shane

Frilled neck lizard do something alot of people call 'SULKING' i have had 2 frilled neck's that have put this act on for me when they do they can become at time a 'hand full' not to say there not worth it there amazing animals and if u put the time into them you will be verry pleasd with the result, + the amout of insects they eat and only a few of mine will actuctley drink form there water boals so i have to make them drink by useing a plastic surange witch they have lerned to drink from or useing a spray bottle and spraying into there mouths
That is how i would ELABORATE them being at times a handfull with out to much detail.............savy?
Shane

Could you elaborate, please, Shane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back