Anyone have Frill Necks ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saavy... except you referred to "sulking" and didn't explain what it involves, other than them being handful, which was my original question.

Could you explain "sulking", please, green?

when a Frilled neck is haveing a "SULKING SESSION" they will stare into space and refuse to show interest in anything at all, Worse still, they will refuse to eat or drink or even acknowledge your presance witch in my eyes i consider a hand full,
sulking is most commonley adapted in the older frilled necsk with change of sceneary i have found, useully only sulk for about 6 mounths and in they time i would consider them a handfull,
Savy?

Shane

when a Frilled neck is haveing a "SULKING SESSION" they will stare into space and refuse to show interest in anything at all, Worse still, they will refuse to eat or drink or even acknowledge your presance witch in my eyes i consider a hand full,
sulking is most commonley adapted in the older frilled necsk with change of sceneary i have found, useully only sulk for about 6 mounths and in they time i would consider them a handfull,
Savy?

Shane

I feel I am now frill-neck saavy :) Ta.

I believe that they get enough moisture from their insect diet which is why they dont tend to drink any water. :)

Hi to all,

Does somebody breed them? Any advice or suggestion? I have 1.1 about 5 years old, they are amazing animals. They brumate every year from late october till second half of March and then i provide them very moist/rainy conditon, and slowly rising themp... male show interesting for breeding (headbombing, wawing - quick) and female nothing, eventualy she lay down and move her head left to right in slow motion, he mounts on her and then nothing....
Thnx

this is chucky

IMG_0928.jpg

God some amazing shots here!
Gotta love the frillys
are they really as crazy and snappy as people make out???

No not if you handle them alot.
I had a big adult male, that I sold that use to always just sit on my shoulder and was happy sitting there for as long as he wanted to.

He is looking verry good Farma colouring up nicely, and looking very fat,

Cheers
Shane

love that 2nd pic pike1some great pics of frill neck lizatds everyone

She' is a QLD, i have another male and female but there alot darker than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back