anyone one central coast do herping?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with those species!!

nothing wrong at all :) but i would love to see something different.. like when you see a flock of red tail blacks.. blows ur mind.. well mine anyway haha

heey ryan if you want i go out quite a lot so if you want to ill go out with you one day, you have me on facebook ill talk to you on there. if anyone else is on the coast i live in umina and would love to find some morw herping buddies also/.
thanks eddie.

could all the coasties give a facebook link for me :)

welchy, I dont actually work in Maitland my job requires a lot of travel, my area of operations are from Port Maquarie as far south as the Hawksbury to about 40ks west of Meriwa. I get to spend days in area where people just arnt allowed to go and yes plenty of wildlife and fantastic scenery.

yer thanks heaps i shall take you up on your offers soon guys when i have free time haha
and bigfella thats a fair way to travel!! but it would be awsome to get a job that you can see places that no one has touched!! lucky man!

Hey SYNeR. always looking for a keen herper to come out. i'm around lake macquarie and usually hit up spots around the Watigans. I've got call play back gear for calling in owl species and gliders and all those goodies if your into that aswell. Watigans also a great spot for frogs. Would be great to set up a herpers group hitting up spots on the watigans and the coast and see what the bush produces. anyways by the sounds of it there are a few keen locals in the area looking for a bit of adventure so if the times work out, should organise a few day or night trips.

Last edited:
yer for sure i would so try and do that up the watagans as its near my uncles place and we should just set up camp for a couple days up there and see what happenes!! night time herping and see if e could find anything!!!
should try after winter when it starts to warm up!!

Hey SYNeR. always looking for a keen herper to come out. i'm around lake macquarie and usually hit up spots around the Watigans. I've got call play back gear for calling in owl species and gliders and all those goodies if your into that aswell. Watigans also a great spot for frogs. Would be great to set up a herpers group hitting up spots on the watigans and the coast and see what the bush produces. anyways by the sounds of it there are a few keen locals in the area looking for a bit of adventure so if the times work out, should organise a few day or night trips.
Check out the access tracks to the H.V powerlines, I work on the powerlines and see snakes ALL the time but we get given all the enviro information on each section that lists every species of bird,plant,mammal and reptile in the area which is a good heads up as to what to look for. Yes its an awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back