Anyone up for a chat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a crack at it cheers you'll soon find out how I went

- - - Updated - - -

Google sounds right to me

- - - Updated - - -

Google sounds right to me

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys I'll sort it out I reckon. I'll just talk to meself in the meantime :) cheers

[MENTION=31523]Sheldoncooper[/MENTION], a browser is what you access Google/APS/Stationary Warehouse/Facebook etc in. Have a look at the below pic and let us know what icon you double click on when you want to access the internet at home on your computer. Also, as Lawra and GeckoJosh correctly pointed out, update your Java version.

etwtuf.jpg

Yep 2 windoows come up goole and chrome. Thanks for your help guys :) and it would probably help if I accepted instead of pressing cancel every time I got an update.

Ive been trying 2 get in here but i use tapatalk....no luck 4 me. :/

Funny thing is id get in there and having nothing 2 chat about lol

Would anyone like to come on in tonight? Its boring in there without many people.
My advice if you are using tapatalk is to go and use a normal browser to get in without tapatalk.
Cheers Cameron

Bahahaha sounds more like a book club. ������ i used 2 go on chat rooms in another forum i was on lol 99% of the time we would just talk crap lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Id be good in there then. Yeh im picturing 80's music and everyones looking down and just drawing shapes in the carpet with there shoes. U might have to tell me the names of them forums monty cuz thats what im doing now.

Sorry rob...my bad. lol.

Lol sheldon they were mummy forums lol we drank wine n talked about men

- - - Updated - - -

Wheres baker now lol were chatting ha ha who needs a fancy room

Sorry rob...my bad. lol.

Lol sheldon they were mummy forums lol we drank wine n talked about men

Oh ok sounds interesting anything in particular u talked about we should no about ? And id have to take beer if I was coming along wine gives me intergestion and a headache

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh I no and were doing fine plus I got 24 heinekens for 35 bucks bet theyd be dearer in that fancy room

Nothing im about to put on a reptile forum thats 4 sure lol. U know i havent been on one in yrs but i remember the odd guy joined us. Funny thing is whos who really i mean its the internet lol half the mums i was talking to were probably dads!

I love my shiraz cabernet lol aussie wine $4.75 a bottle!! Lol i only have a glass a night through week but who am i kidding my glass is big....it holds half a bottle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back