Anyone up for a chat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh naughty stuff then :) and do u mean the guys pretended to be mums or u had a few transgender friends ?

Sav blanc is my fave....thats my wk end wine lol. Weird i know

U drink your wine out of a measuring jug dont u ? Be honest

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh I thought u meant guys pretending I just wanted to clear it up for anyone that wasn't sure.

I guess what i meant is anyone can say they are someone on here but they could b someone else....does that make sense? Im 100% real by the way lol.
R we sposed 2 b talking about reptiles ?

Ahah sure u are. And em yeh im pretty sure were on a reptile forum. Mine are sleeping how about yours ?

Ooops sorry thats what I meant :) yeh I have people that say haven't u had enough so ive learnt to put a six pack in the fridge the other 18 in the garage then I can drink 3 out of the fridge then put 2 back in the 6 pack lasts for ages :)

If that one glass is affecting your spelling then it is a big glass. U didnt ever use that glass to keep gold fish in did u ? :)

Lmao i have before.....not the same glass though. My slelling is fline dont know whayt ur talking ablout lol

its kids what make you drink and they afekt yor spelling allsew

Aah I love it lol. And yeh monty I thought my idea was full proof with my 6 pack right up until I left 15 stubbies on the bench.

hi rainbow of monty

yes big time and its the girlie ones that are worser

B2bnude - Feeling kinda glad i have 7 sons not 7 daughters!

Sheldoncooper - lol u gotta b more careful ha ha

I think baker n others prob took one look at the chit chat in here n moved on to real chat room lol i bet its not as good as this one

Monty if what borntobnude is saying is true then your spelling is awsome. I better go get some more beer I got caught out out last and had to eat chocolate instead

Lol enjoy ur beer. Im gonna go get some bewuty sleep .....ni nite all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back