APS Boxing day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

People who are comming to our boxing day picnic, Please contact Slateman by PM to get further details.

sorry members and slatey i wont be able to make it ... me and the misses split up this morning.....i was looking forward to it too :(

thank you fuscus
jake I hope ewerything will be ok in the future.

I wish everyone all the best for christmas and the new year and have a great day tomorrow.

We had a good time thanks! :wink: You can check out previous gathering albums to put photos to the names!

We changed the arangements because only few people was interested.
We met at my place. All started with Magpie delivering me 2 coastals and after he left, me david and Adam had just relaxing lunch Pool cooling and slides wiewing.

Ahh ok.
I would have made it had it not been boxing day
(family commitments).Im sure many of the other members were in a similar boat today and thats the only reason for low attendance.However sounds like it was a pretty good day after all considering those that attended are rather close to the Slate family anyway,so not a great loss actually.

Congrats on the Coastals...

Yes, it was a good day. Great to see Jan, and the younger ones, and especially the lovely Olga! :) Ah Slatey! How did you trick her into marrying you? :lol: Still, having seen photos of you as a young man, I guess you came up ok with a spit and polish! :wink: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back