APS Bus Trip - Ideas Please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical women all they think about is sex. us Green blooded men just wanna herp.:shock:

Gold Mate!!!!

Well folks, all the idea look good so we will now have to plan 3 trips. And yes, the idea of a bus to Wombeyan Caves isn't really that good.

BUT.... the first trip will be to Nowra. It will be late July/Early August. Leave Syd Sat morning and come back sunday afternoon.

Now all I need is a commitment from 40 people and I can organise accomodation and a bus.

PJ - I have never been to Nowra Wildlife Park (though driven past it a number of times) - I have been to Billabong a few months ago...

...my concern with Billabong is, although I enjoyed myself there, I was finished looking around in about an hour...long way to go for an hour... :D In saying that, either way, I will go wherever the decision leads... :D

I think a benefit to Nowra is that it is within striking distance of Sydney so is likely to pull a better Sydney-based crowd in regards to cost and convenience... :D

...frankly, I don't care where we go as long as we hit the cans again... :D

...and might let Hetty and Ratface reunite and rekindle that flame ;)

Not Bad Idea this one.

Pete - when it's warmer (i.e, October/November) - camping at Wombeyan Caves.

:p

Hix

That would be grate also Hixy.
We should do this in summer. Moderators will have this one for free. APS treat.
Free tent.

That would be grate also Hixy.
We should do this in summer. Moderators will have this one for free. APS treat.
Free tent.

I refuse to share a tent with any of the moderators........lol

or Admin lol

Last edited by a moderator:
fay can bring a dane :lol: and my vote goes towards the cadbury factory in tassie!!!!!!!!!!! im sure theres lots of herpy sorta things to find down there:)

count me in!
what about a national park or something?
the caves sound awsome!

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back