APS Bus Trip - Ideas Please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and Can I just say the plane ride back was nice.

I was sipping a Glass of Wine at the Qantas club when I called the group driving back to see how they were going, and found out they had broken down :).

Hix,
Wombeyan caves in the warmer weather would be great. The day to walk through the caves, Lots of wildlife and wild reptiles. Great camping area, Lots of walking trails etc. Heaps to do there and can drink heaps at night around the old fire. No one has to then drive or go any where. Just sit and drink all night. What fun

Pines

hey
nowra wildlife park is good went there last year and thats when i thought to myself i wany a snake lol:D

Oh I like the Caves idea too. I know my parents took me to Jenolan Caves once but I was that young I don't remember it.

Someone mentioned Billabong only takes an hour. How 'bout a lovely drunken party on the bus and round the Waterfalls Way through Dorigo Mountain. Beautiful water falls all the way.

Pete, I don't know why you are even disussing this, surely up here is the only choice you need ? :)

:DSounds great to me, as long as i have a bit of notice. Caves sounds great Hix. Like to meet some of you reprobates.:D

Wombeyan Caves for me,

Oh and hetty i rang ratface, i got his number as he reckoned he wanted to but a childrens python from me. I assured him i will let him no the date and time.

I know you have been itching to hook up with him ever since.

This time i'll bring all 3 kids lol! That way i won't be lured into alcholic consumption!

I really love the idea of Camping .....then we can ge herping :p
I've never been camping before

Not funny Haz!

Thankfully, he hasn't called. I assume he doesn't have a telephone, or if he does, he hasn't worked out how to use it yet.

Shame I wasnt there for the Canbera trip. A mechanic would ave been a bonus by the sounds of it. LOL
But Im in for the next one. Where we going ???????????? & how soon please???

Better wait till summer though when its not so cold, but then who needs summer with all the good looking guys there to cuddle to keep us warm :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back