APS calendar SOLD OUT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

Well the APS 2009 calendar has been sold out, but if we have enough people that will buy them they can print some more out. Apparently only 60 calendars were sold and out of 13 000 members on here i reckon we can/should sell more! :D- even though only a few hundred members are regular users; i still think we can sell more. Plus i was too late when i went to buy a calendar:( so yeah if we get enough people that will buy some more they could print some more out n sell em for all the people that missed out!

anyway thats my 2c!

Riley

There is alot more then just a couple of hundred regularly visiting here. And yes it would be good to stock some more calendars.

yeah, i actually realised that the headline at the top was to order the aps calendars. lol. and only today i thought oh i want one.

yeah im for one.

im quite sure you can use any major credit card too. Aslso, paypal is great! i been using it for years with no probs. Most online sites use it and some only use paypal.

apparently my calendar is in the post, cant wait!

lol i have had someone who works at paypal tell me not to use it lol that was when i called them up and had problems with paypal the same wk i started using it
so i dont use it no more i have an account tho since u have to to sell on ebay now :evil:
i refuse to use it tho.

I have found paypal to be excellent. On the occasion when I paid for something on ebay & didn't receive it, I got my refund easily. And I now have a gorgeous calendar ready to hang for next year! ( which btw is only 19 days away!!)

I have 4 paypal accounts for all by businesses. In 7 years I am using them, no slight problems.

regarding the calendar, the amount of people interested is not high enough to print another batch.
Sorry. We would need at least 30 people.

i ordered mine ages ago and still havent got it :(

im worried my paypal address was my old one

Emzie please contact Greebo. He will tell you more.
It was sent to minto as instructed.

I would also buy one......maybe we could leave deposits so that way they get made and if ppl pull out they lose their deposits cause im sure they wouldnt be hard to flog off...

Count me in if you do a reprint, I wanted one but at Christmas time I spent my money on other things. I am willing to pay a deposit.

I would also buy one......maybe we could leave deposits so that way they get made and if ppl pull out they lose their deposits cause im sure they wouldnt be hard to flog off...

I will take just your word for it guys , no deposit needed. If there will be 30 people in this topic interested to buy one, we will print another 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back