APS calendar SOLD OUT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it 2 for me, one for home one for work.

Yes yes, more calendars count me in !! , i got in only hours to late to get mine, i havn't had a prob with paypal either.

Yeah! count me in as well, as I was too late getting in last time and missed out, anyone remember the cost of them? Also I hope there is an alternative payment plan other than Pay Pal, really don't wanna go there...:(

APS, How do we actually get hold of the calander once we have bought it? I bought one a month ago but it has not appear. Are they to be mailed out?

Check with Greebo wokka. He sent them out and they were registered.

Thanks for you prompt response Greebo. If only Australia Post were as efficient as APS we would have nothing to worry about.

We are getting another lot printed. keep eye on this topic we will announce the details.

Mine came today. I thought it would be nice, it is INCREDIBLE. The photos are fantastic, the layout is very usable. I am more than impressed by it. Every aspect, the printing, paper quality, all of it is top notch professional. If you didn't get one the first go round be sure to put your name in for the next lot -- you'll be sorry if you don't !

Mine came today. I thought it would be nice, it is INCREDIBLE. The photos are fantastic, the layout is very usable. I am more than impressed by it. Every aspect, the printing, paper quality, all of it is top notch professional. If you didn't get one the first go round be sure to put your name in for the next lot -- you'll be sorry if you don't !
Greebo will be pleased to hear such a nice comment coming all the way from US.
Thanks Viaaf

OK
There is 18 calendars available. just go to top of page and look at notice.
Don't miss out this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back