Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to suggest my aunty owns a farm,alotta farm up in the mountains,sombersby near gosford...brown snakes,rbb's and a lotta frogs and a massive dam and spa to use..tents of course dont think she would like us all in her house.
suggeted

Theres a few good places around the coast if sydney ppl are willing to come up (its only an hour!)
Anna Bay is apparently good, ill look into it more as i havent been there myself.

Falconboy: i was going to suggest my own backyard..not quite big enough though lol

How about Myall Lakes national park? I went there last holidays and it was great :D I saw a Diamond too :)

theres a camping ground near us thats free i think, we went there with scouts and stuff, that was pretty fun!

i have a few places in mind, we could go to Racecourse beach, i got there every year that has a mini golf thing, beach, lots of red bellies, browns, lacies that love climbing into peoples tents and the odd little jacky dragon!!!!! however thats a long way down! past where the last one was :D

i suggest dorrigo just west of coffs harbour. it not to far from QLD and not to far from sydney. lots of frogs diamonds coastals red bellys marsh snakes stevenson banded green tree snakes water dragons bearded dragons lacies ect (i could keep going if ya wish).

most those places seem too far away :(

bundjalung national park is good, a camping area called woody head, great surf!, and lots of herps, beach camp fires and a bay, some sharks too for those willing to go diving with them. snorkelling is fun lots of wobbegongs etc, and yeah everytime ive been theres been lacies, carpets, rbbs, browns, etc

Nat ;)

I think that this could be the great place for us to camp middle of January. What do you think?

It is a fantastic place. I've missed out on my kayak fishing groups camping trips which are held there but I've seen photos, a few of which are below.

Theres also a decent facilities block so I'm told.

Attachments

• Peacock.jpg
    Peacock.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 35
  • wombat.jpg
    wombat.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 35
  • dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 35
theres a camping ground near us thats free i think, we went there with scouts and stuff, that was pretty fun!

i have a few places in mind, we could go to Racecourse beach, i got there every year that has a mini golf thing, beach, lots of red bellies, browns, lacies that love climbing into peoples tents and the odd little jacky dragon!!!!! however thats a long way down! past where the last one was :D

Is Racecourse Beach the one near Bawley Point??

It is a fantastic place. I've missed out on my kayak fishing groups camping trips which are held there but I've seen photos, a few of which are below.

That place sounds great...and not far from me..yay!

Yay!

Another APS trip! :D Yahoooo!

We need to make sure that the camping dates dont collide with any AHS things!

I think that this place would be great falconboy.
Not far from Sydney and lot of activities possible. if we decide to organize it, how many people will be interested? I would sugested ,17,18th of january.;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back