Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me. PM sent

Anyone else wants to pay, PM me and let me know how you would like to pay and I will give you my appropriate details.

MzSel - It is a very simple run down the south coast...and with the M7 motorway you will have a very simple run crossing Sydney...

...if you get on the M7 as you enter Sydney, follow it to it's end (it turns onto the Hume Highway), keep following to Picton Road, turn left, that will go straight to Woolongong where it becomes the highway....running straight to Nowra :D

Wow really? Thats easy peasy!
Ive done the m7 to hume before, will be going that way at xmas time so will look out for the turn off.
So turn left at picton road and it will take me straight to nowra? Is that princes highway ?
Sorry for the noobness. I only drive straight down the hume towards gundagai o_O
Thanks Aslan, im feeling a little more confident that i wont get lost :p

Jordan darling, yes you can come with me. I dont think you will both fit though, so find out if amykins is going and we will see what we can do :p My boot may fit all our stuff.. dunno , i dont exactly travel light lol
We will leave friday, so you can train to Tuggerah from gossie and ill pick ya up on the way to the f3 :p (Or if you need me to i can maybe pick u up from home..)

P.S. The other directions i have say to take the newcastle fwy..im a bit confused by that now lol

its pretty easy to get too, i live about 15mins down the road from there. I think you will definitely have some good herping. I can help with directions if anyone needs help.

Wow really? Thats easy peasy!
Ive done the m7 to hume before, will be going that way at xmas time so will look out for the turn off.
So turn left at picton road and it will take me straight to nowra? Is that princes highway ?

Yep, Princes Highway - it's a very easy trip...

From where M7 becomes Hume Highway you're looking at a bit under 2hrs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back