APS Cribs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawasakirider

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, some of you may have seen my thread asking for an enclosure to be built... Well a few people contacted me, and what they could do was great, but not quite what I was after.

I got a PM from Stephen (Grizz) and we worked out that he only lives 10 minutes from me. So after a chat on the phone I went and had a look at his set up, and we decided to knock one up similar to one of his enclosures.

He's gone above and beyond for this build, ringing me do discuss changes that would make the enclosure look better and be more functional, and I couldn't be happier.

The inside diameter of each enclosure measures 1200x600x600, I'm not sure how big the outside will be, yet.

Here are some pics of the progress.

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

I am also getting 3 80W heat cords drop shipped to Stephens house and he is knocking up some heat panels for the enclosure inside the frames that you can kinda see in the top.

Eventually there will be a basking shelf up the top of each enclosure and we are sorting out lighting right now. If anyone has suggestions I'm open to hear them :) The doors are going to be swinging obviously, with a nice large piece of glass to see through.

If anyone is around Ipswich/Brisbane or even the Goldcoast and is looking for an enclosure to be knocked up, I'd definitely contact Stephen. He can build something to your specifications and does a great job of working with your ideas to get a product that you want. If I had tried to knock this up, it probably would have fallen apart, so a big thanks to Grizz for doing an excellent job so far!

Let me know what you guys think!

Bang up job mate! That will look good, make sure the timber floor is well and truly sealed.

Very nice. Looks like your jungles will be very happy indeed!

The pics don't do it justice, it is really big! It's going to look fantastic once it's all finished. I'm stoked!

Some more photos we talked about mate.

Attachments

• IMGP2175.jpg
    IMGP2175.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMGP2189.jpg
    IMGP2189.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMGP2194.jpg
    IMGP2194.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMGP2192.jpg
    IMGP2192.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 69
Thanks everyone! Direct your praise at Grizz though, he's designed and built it all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back