APS get together

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

OK I think that few people in our community would like to get together again. That is why i am opening this discussion. Please put in any idea where and what to do. We can have it organised in different states by members living there. Africa can organize something in Melbourne. Graham or Magpie on central coast and Almaron mabe in US.
So give me your ideas amigos.
I would think about booking few lines and have game of ten pin bowling and after game to have drink in local club.
Or have BBQ in National Park
Or mabe somebody would like to have BBQ at his place. Get few ideas and we can run pole to chose.

:)

Good on ya, Slatey! Great idea. Although the police might frown on us organising a few "lines", but hey! I'm willing to try anything! :lol: [kidding mate].

Thanks to Hawks for coming up with the general idea too!

Providing I don't have Michael on the designated weekend, I'd love to come, and hereby offer any help to organise if needed. :wink:

well, I will invite MM over for the NT division lol :lol:

Great Sarahbel. You should start new topic brisbane get together and we will see how you queenslanders are organised, Hope we have enough people from brisbane.

Well I have posted a few times looking for Melbourne members but there are either not many of us or the ones that are here don't want to contact each other! I guess I'll just have a lonely day thinking of you guys at your get together :(
Come on Victorian Members put your hands up, lets show these interstaters we can do it too!

No worries Afro fish - you can always drop in to my place for a beer or two.
Better not have too many though - a taxi home could be a bit costly !!

no worries brodie, we might as well keep in line with what the rest of the comunity is doin, so where when how?? :lol:

cheers
charles

Well any US members that want to get together, speak up. Otherwise, I'll just have to enjoy it vicariously via the photo gallery. :cry:

Hey,
Anyone else in Darwin area (eg palmerston, humpty doo etc..) besides me and MM?

:p PARTY SOMEONE MENTION A PARTY,well if it involves alcahol n getting to meet other herpers sounds good to me count me in.PARTY SOMEONE MENTION PARTY,ooooooppppps sorry i was over excited.PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :p :p :p

Ditto with Popp also...
Alcomohol,herpers,alcomohol,food and more alcomohol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back