APS get together

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks WestAussie but yeah that cab may be a bit expensive and besides I wouldn't be able to bring any pythons home with me. :)

Zoe and Sobrien, thanks for putting ya hands up lets hope a few more follow suit shortly and then we'll getr something deranged. Errr, sorry, I meant Arranged :) Any ideas for a Vic Venue?

ok i've never been to one of these before...what exactly do we do? besides of course the alcomohol and food... :)

never been to one either zoe but i am thinking that all you gotto do is bring yourself and your drinks?

cheers
charles

They are usually like old war veteran camps lol...
We all get around and share herp experiences and stories.
Tons of drinks a feed and the occasional strip tease from STP & CC.
By the way due to public demand CC will no longer be removing articles of clothing unless occampanied by an adult and payed in full by way of pay-pal credit card money order or cheque.Hehe!

Oh afric ol buddy,
You'd be suprised how many desperate people are out there just waiting for a piece of the bonzai bro's (that be CC & STP).Infact why just the other day I was ordered to remove my adidas clothing for some little lebanese guy that wore a thick gold necklace and carried a knife.He never did end up paying me nor did he return my pants.That is why I now need adult supervision and be payed up front lmao...

OK
Now that CC has promised not to strip off I'll put my hand up for the Sydney meet.The only reason I hadn't so far was because of that awful possibility. :p

cheers M..........

I?m up for Sydney as long as Slatey brings the fire water again :)

What about a BBQ in the Royal national park like Audley or something that ?

That way there can be a few beers drunk and Kidds can go. We could also have a game of cricket or soccer makes it a family day.

Just an idea.

hey
im almost from melbourne
am from geelong and still only just a minor but not by much
the train can carry me to melbourne if theres a party goin on :)

OK People,

This meeting will be organised by me so I will pick location and time. For the next meating we will delegate some other member and he will do same.

Our next gathering will be at Georges River National Park (Fitzpatrick Park)
Date: 10th of August, 2003
Time: 11:00am

Activities:
- Cricket game - Love the Glove party vs Anti-Gloves
- BBQ - Bring your own meat, bbq plates are in the park
- Footy match for the fittest members(old slatey excluded)
- Slatey's firewater testing

I would like to make day familly friendly and hope that we will get lot of kids acompanying.

grnp.gif

sydney_genmap.cgi

UBD? page no. 291 grid ref. C13

CLICK HERE FOR LARGE MAP!

Awsummmm!
Sounds like fun ...
LTG vs HTG at cricket and football hey!

LOL,
I'd have to remove my clothing articles 1st though :wink:

:-(

AAARRRRRRGGGGggghhhhh! That lets me out!

hmmmm.... on second thoughts, it might be interesting to bring my video camera to record that event for posterity (in the Videos section).

Ok, count me in! :)

what do you mean David AAARRRRRRGGGGggghhhhh! That lets me out!
You mabe look better naked than John

:)

Believe me, Jan, it's NOT a pretty sight! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back