APS Picnic day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah fay we have a few nice parks here but i think the one ur talking about is black beach straight across from the post office on the water edge where they hold the sunday markets...and yeah it's a really nice spot close to everything.....

im with koubee and redline :)i think you should organise one for the long weekend down in melb cause i will be there then :) maybe at mornington or somthing??? its really nice there near the beach :):)

I would like to choose place accesible by young people with out transport.
I am just little worry that parents would refuse to drive them to Kiama.

Lambeth Reserve is good...

Mt Annan Botanic Gardens is easily accessible by M5 too - and a great place for a picnic

Depends where they are coming from....not everyone lives in Sydney....
There is a station at Kiama

Centennial Park :lol:

can I come if I promise to wear my new threads? ;)

Attachments

• opmv suit.jpg
    opmv suit.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 65
the train service is quite bad from memory on a weekend down on the coast - I remember waiting 45 minutes at kiama for a connecting service on several occasions. If you're gonna go down that way, do it at Bombo - right on the beach where the picnic tables are overlooking the ocean - nice spot there.

Bad current at Bombo, but if it means we all get to see Hugsta at the beach i'll vote for that.

Simone.

P.S. Leave the kids at home.

gaara, you obviously haven't been there for a while....the trains are electric all the way to Kiama whereas you used to change at Dapto.

I remember visiting Wattamolla Beach in Royal National Park some time agao and thinking it would be a great place for an APS get together - beach, lagoony type thing for kids who don't like the surf, picnic area, bush, herps, no houses etc.

Just a suggestion

:p

Hix

lol fay I travelled between Central and Nowra 5 days a week for 3 years, im well aware of what the trains and their timetable is like ;)

It was at Kiama on several occasions where I had to wait for nearly an hour before the 2 carriage deisel train came up from bomaderry - and sometimes just as bad waiting for the ancient electric carriages with the lovely 70's decor to arrive aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back