APS Picnic day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the spots mentioned is fine by me, if i'm not working i'll be there...

can I come if I promise to wear my new threads? ;)

Yep you can Dorian. And Hix would like you to bring your girlfriend also. He really liked her .
..........So did I. :D Not all of us have luck to date model girl.

I bring Sexslatina If you will.

Some one mentioned " leave the kids at home " ???
I have my kids 7 days a week ( one is still a hacthling ) so if its not cool for the kids , let us know .

I'm sure kids will be fine...

...provided they are on a leash... ;)

I have my kids 7 days a week ( one is still a hacthling ) so if its not cool for the kids , let us know .

I think Simone meant that as tongue-in-cheek, a day out in the park is nice for everyone.

I'm sure kids will be fine...

...provided they are on a leash... ;)

Dont need a leash , ones old enough to think she is fully capable of looking after herself and the other is 7 weeks old , so he dont get into to much trouble yet :D

someone mentioned camping before... i hear this place on the hawkesbury is nice, they're open to taking groups of rowdy party animals - well, if they let my boyfriend have his end of season baseball weekend there then anything must be alright!

That would be no fun with out kids. More of them is better.
I will let this topic to go till tomorrow and after start the pole on locations mentioned here.

"Leave the kids at home"?

Half our members would not be able to attend! (and I don't mean the ones that have kids)

So what happened to Bents Basin? we could go snorkling for Red Eared Sliders.

can I come if I promise to wear my new threads? ;)
Hahaha! OliveHydra... three easy ways to not catch OPMV. Abstain. Have only one loyal partner. If not, use protection. Oh no, wait, that's syphilis.

re APS

Ile bring the tribe,except the wife,shes gravid and chucking her gutz up in the morning,ile send the tin lids snorkelling for sliders while i laze around:)

Hooray for camping!!!!!!!
I'm definatly in!!!!!!

I'll only go camping if Jonny comes! He is a 5 star camping resort in one!

OH! and i have my new toy ;) a huge friggen spotty! Lights up whole trees ;)

Well, If you like camping, there's also a great camping spot at Wambeyan Caves. The road to get there is great too!

johnbowemonie said:
You just wanna see half the girls here in bikinis don't you Pete?
That's to encourage TrueBlue to come down and join us!

:p

Hix

Ile bring the tribe,except the wife,shes gravid and chucking her gutz up in the morning,ile send the tin lids snorkelling for sliders while i laze around:)

Nice Zulu, poor thing could probably do with the peace and quite!

The Wombeyan Caves has great camping areas but you would still have to find a way for the none drivers to get there. Maybe car pooling?

Yeah, forgot to say that - both Wambeyan Caves and Wattamolla Beach have no public transport.

:(

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back