APS Software Upgrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

APS has undergone a number of upgrades tonight including a new version of the forum and gallery software. Most of the site should be back to normal now, but if you spot any problems it would be appreciated if you could report them in this post.

Nice upgrades admin. Might want to look at a few of the smilies though for posts, some don't seem to be working.

Is there a way to change your contact info like email, cant seem to find anything. Probably just because its late though lol

Wait thats just normal email, I meant the email listed under contact info for messenger

the times on the posts are wrong. Both the old ones and the ones just made. Unless i'm having an idiot moment.

Is is possible to get the quick link to Subscribed Threads back on the User CP menu?

I just made a post at 9.32am today but the time showing is yesterday at 11.32pm. Does that make me a time traveller..lol

vBulletin 3.7 : Integration Error 02 : Unable to load the vBulletin config file.

I can not load chat :(

And...

All posts did read a different time zone, though that appears fixed now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back