APS Software Upgrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway we can have the option for a moderator and/or thread stater be able to delete a thread
There is another forum of a different hobby that does
cheers

Is there anyway we can have the option for a moderator and/or thread stater be able to delete a thread
There is another forum of a different hobby that does
cheers
Please PM me with the URL of the site and I will investigate. Last time I checked, there is no option or mod for vBulletin to do this.

Test attachment

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 77
Hi My sig not working in any of my threads and it doesn't show in the footy comp - + Does anyone else get smiley faces in the list of who has the most points in the footy comp?

Your signature looks fine to me... did you fix the problem?

in the feature requests, the thumbs up / thumbs down votes are coming up with an error.....

Just wondering where the PM function has gone, it used to reside under the Welcome, user at the top right of screen.

Just wondering where the PM function has gone, it used to reside under the Welcome, user at the top right of screen.

You can either click on 'User CP' at the top or its underneath your name and avatar on the home page.

its going to take a bit of adjusting for computer illiterate members( ME!!!)
but looks really good....great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back