APS Software Upgrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive logged out of chat and i tried to get back in but it wouldnt let me.... I dunno if its because of the update but woah !

Thanks Adam!! , looks awesome and we have new nice features too :D

Good work :p

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 9 seconds.

Get this message all the time, even when I've been reading for well over 10 seconds.

I wish we could still have our sig pics.

And I'm lucky I saved my image as I didn't know about the software update and would have lost it otherwise (and been annoyed).

Last edited:
i have some problems with the im chat room. whenever someone ignores me I can't exit the "_____ is ignoring you box" (ie. it does nothing when i press "ok" or the "x" button) and when i try to type in the text box or click anywhere else it wont let me ie.no response (the only thing it lets me do is exit out of the chat room by clicking on one od the links or pressing "back")
if you can fix this then i would be grateful:) otherwise i have no other problems with the site:D

Whenever I try to refresh the new posts, My screen comes up as try again in 10 seconds. I wait the 10 seconds but it dose it quite a few times before it lets me in.
Getting anoying :?

I can't access new posts (forums > new posts) at all anymore. I get the wait 10 second message. I can only see posts now going to forum's home and selecting individual forums.

same as above with todays posts
also are we able to get pm and veiw them like the old software

Adam, I had to approve a thread that was put into chit chat???
Why is that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back