arachnid questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not the scare aspect (she's the 1 that found it and carried it on a shovel) its the danger aspect, and she's worried about what happens if it escapes, so gonna try and capture some trapdoor spider kinda thingy when I get back to berridale . and she said she would b less bothered if it wasn't poisinous.

Will

i could prob even make a video of me holding a rainforest scorpion,these are very placid scorpions and basically wont sting,i even pat them like dogs..that should help out

yer u should ow much do those scorpions cost ( were they the ones u kept in those tanks u showed us b4 )

yer u should ow much do those scorpions cost ( were they the ones u kept in those tanks u showed us b4 )
scorpion prices vary from species to species,rainforest from $5 to $30 and i only keep rainforest scorps in those tanks,there the ones under the pic of the one under a black light

its not the scare aspect (she's the 1 that found it and carried it on a shovel) its the danger aspect, and she's worried about what happens if it escapes, so gonna try and capture some trapdoor spider kinda thingy when I get back to berridale . and she said she would b less bothered if it wasn't poisinous.

Will
shes thinking smart,you dont want one of these loose in your house

my ver first pet spider was a funnel web i came across her we i was releasing some snakes i found in the nieghbourhood she was bout 5cm long and suprisingly was as aggressive as i was told she would be i touch her but wasnt game to pick her up lol

my ver first pet spider was a funnel web i came across her we i was releasing some snakes i found in the nieghbourhood she was bout 5cm long and suprisingly was as aggressive as i was told she would be i touch her but wasnt game to pick her up lol
lol...surprisingly(must have been the first you saw)if you did attempt to handle it it wouldnt have been good for you

we went on a site 2 c if we could drop it off sumwhere, and found out it was a sydney brown trapdoor spider, and have released it in our yard.

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back