arachnid questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have small ones i dont buy them from pet stores mine r bout 4 cm i find them in the bush

yer i no that lol i have tonnes of animal books at my house for my age so i no alot about scorpions already but not how to keep them
there farely easy to keep,well most species but there are a few that you shouldnt get unless you have had a bit of experience,you have to have everything spot on or they will die,sometimes even overnight

ohh, mum says I can't keep it, she wants me 2 find out if antivenom makers want it 2 milk or whatever the term is.

Will

there farely easy to keep,well most species but there are a few that you shouldnt get unless you have had a bit of experience,you have to have everything spot on or they will die,sometimes even overnight
wow ill have to get some info so they wont die lol

ohh, mum says I can't keep it, she wants me 2 find out if antivenom makers want it 2 milk or whatever the term is.

Will
aww feel 4 u man ... but mums always worry bout safety always happens to me like i cant get a snake coz my mums scared of em lol

Will
how old are you?funnel webs arent really for begginers,maybe just get yourself a tarantula,they grow bigger but arent as dangerous

i had a scorpion when i was ten. It died and now im 19 and have a tarantula, snakes and a lizard

im only 12 so should i get a scorpion how old r u wen u got ur first one
i was 16 when i got my first scorpion,i know of people younger than you that keep scorps and handle them also,if you are responsible enough and your parent/parents/guardian allows it than go for it,there amazing

ill try but my parents arnt really into reptiles ive got geckos and ground skinks but they wont let me have a scorpion but thats wen begging comes into life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back