arachnid questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much did the light cost ( dont scorpions cost like $30
depends on the strength of the ligh and size but anywhere from $30 to $120 and scorpions start from $5 and go up to say $60(from a petshop double or triple the price)and yes i will share his details with whoever is interested

depends on the strength of the ligh and size but anywhere from $30 to $120 and scorpions start from $5 and go up to say $60(from a petshop double or triple the price)and yes i will share his details with whoever is interested
dont worry bout sharing it with me because hes obviously in brisbane

and im in melbourne ........... unless he posts them to me tell me his details if he can like post them to me somehow like if he has a website i could buy it off

I wouldnt keep a funnel web as a beginner! What will you do when you need to move it out of its enclosure? I have a tarantula and when they want to they can move so fast

I wouldnt keep a funnel web as a beginner! What will you do when you need to move it out of its enclosure? I have a tarantula and when they want to they can move so fast
you should try getting one into a small container for posting...not a fun job at all

I don't think my pet store sells cocopeat, but dirt will work right?

Will
bunnings warehouse for coco peat,make sure its the 100% organic one(richgro)dirt will work but it will look very plain

put it outside for a little while so it gets cold and stops moving (thats how it is now, and yes it is alive)
and then get like tweezers and pick up by the hard part.

Will

or u could put a stick in front of it and have the container u want to put the spider next to the spiders old tank and let it crawl on the stick and quickly put the stick in the container thats wat i do with my geckos

or paper can be used just be careful not to accidently tip it on yourself lol i use paper to move my centipedes around

or u could put a stick in front of it and have the container u want to put the spider next to the spiders old tank and let it crawl on the stick and quickly put the stick in the container thats wat i do with my geckos

I wish my little guy was that easy to move. If it gets moving it really moves fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back