Ashley and John excorted from Big Brother!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep deffinately attempted rape, sexual harrassment & sexual assault.
But am I seeing things or did she assualt Johns pecker or nipple AFTER the incident? Was she tickling or playing around with the perpertraitors? OMG the gore, maybe that was her way of handling the stress of being victimised lol.

As I said she knew in advance what they were up to, she was laughing, the other housemates were laughing, they were all joking about it before during & after the event.

HARMLESS FUN

"I labelled camilla a female with no standards for the simple fact she ASKED 2 guys to sleep with her on national TV. You don't find that low? I would tar any female that does the same with teh same brush. " would you label any guy the same? Just because a girl wants to sleep with someone does not label her a sl*t.

Anyway....
I just wanted to comment on the things that have happened SINCE this thing occured.
what the **** is john howard doing???? this is a good time to talk about the barriers kids cross and the feelings involved instead of closing off from it. LETS TALK TO KIDS about it not censor it and pretend it doesn't happen. That's what fuels domestic violence and things (NO I AM NOT SAYING WHAT HAPPENED WAS ANYTHING CLOSE TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) however it is a good opportunity to talk to kids about what they think and the grey areas of sexual assault. Not to brush it under the carpet, nor to label these two young guys depraved. Clearly a barrier was crossed that they did not know was there and that is a problem in society as a whole that needs addressing.

No if a woman wants to sleep with someone that is fine. But If a woman wants to sleep with 2 men at the same time on national TV then yes she is a sl*t. Just my opinion you don't have to agree.

Anyway I agree with your post.
It should be played in its entirety to the nation & discussed openly & freely.
These guys are now labeled as sick perverted sexual deviats over an attempted joke that some would laugh at & some would find demeaning. And Camilla is now looked at as some poor girl that was almost raped by 2 guys. The media played it out to be far worse than it actually was & that was all I was trying to say. Too bad alot of members here took my post the wrong way & I admit I didn't state exactly what I meant in my original post due to running late for work, but I did correct myself once I got home & realised how my post may have been translated.

So now that John, Ash & Camilla have given their side of the story on TV and the video & audio footage has been shown here what is everyones oppinion now?

i stand by everything i've said so far, it needs to be discussed and i still dont think it was appropriate but it certainly wasn't rape =p

Nobody else is going to comment now?
Come on guys its still a disgusting, viscious cruel crime isn't it?
Shouldn't we be calling for blood? lynching anyone that agree's its harmless fun or perhaps crucifying small farm animals or something? This is a tragic affair of Australias worst crime captured on camera & no-one has an opinion now? Everyone had an opinion before viewing the footage though lmao. Don't you just love being opinionated on topics you are ill informed of?

By the way, Camilla mentioned turkey slapping while laughing before it happened, maybe she put the thought into their heads at the time thinking it would be harmless fun. Maybe it would not have happened otherwise. Who knows.

Tsidasa,
In-appropraite yes & no.
To some it may be, to others not. It all comes down to how 1 was bought up & what morals they have. Farting in public is also a big no-no to some yet to others they don't care who is around they will let rip. Not the best example I know.

I have friends that do silly things like that so I find it amusing some of the times, such as when it is harmless & no1 gets hurt or offended. My Mr's hates being around my friends when they act that way, she finds it demeaning to those that do it, herself who see's it, myself associated with them & whoever cops the blunt of it. At times like that I do take offence. They now know not to do that sort of crap around us, or atleast around her. I guess it comes down to the situation at hand, timing and who is participating & copping it lol

I don't know what happened on Big Brother. And I don't care. It's the following that disturbs me...

1) A girl of "loose morals" deserves whatever she gets.

2) If someone doesn't want to file a complaint, then no "crime" has been committed.

To hold such beliefs is to either be on a very slippery slope, or to be very ignorant.

After seeing that footage, without a doubt she knew it was happening and encouraged it.

However, I stand by my opinion as expressed in this thread.

My comments have been on how, in general, this is widely accepted and how this sort of thing is considered a big joke. This girl has set a bad example, the boys have set a bad example. If they want to play that sort of game, they can do it in the privacy of one of three bedrooms at home after the show runs it's course. These actions simply reiterate what I said in my second post, this sort of thing is being done and accepted as normal by impressionable boys, unfortunately, I didn't include by impressionable girls too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back