Attention all QLDr's - Save the SIWR

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interstate-residents-can-sign
heres-the-link.
http://www.savestevesplace.com/

i still don't get it. the site could not be more pathetically lame on detail. are you putting your name to it because of some undying love for the name 'steve irwin' or is there some persuasive argument for protecting this land. does anyone know anything about it as their own web site tells you nothing.

i still don't get it. the site could not be more pathetically lame on detail. are you putting your name to it because of some undying love for the name 'steve irwin' or is there some persuasive argument for protecting this land. does anyone know anything about it as their own web site tells you nothing.

back-the-truck-up-jack.......i-never-said-i-put-my-name-to-it,just-pointing-out-that-interstaters-can-sign-as-the-QLD-goverment-one-is-only-for-QLD-residents.

Its getting in the road of their plans to increase grazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back