Attention Pugsly Final warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
RE: Female Red Phase Central Bearded Dragon

Dude I think the issue is the price. People can just go and buy a hatchie for a fifth of that.. Just a thought, I know you paid that but when there is a lot for cheaper maybe lower the price and she will be sold..

Pugsly, This is your final warning about posting chit chat in the for sale and wanted forums.
If you think something is too dear then simply do not buy it.

That apply to Afro Greebs? C'mon, Ive never yet seen you get get up him about it! Fair suck of the sav!

Re: RE: Female Red Phase Central Bearded Dragon

instar said:
That apply to Afro Greebs? C'mon, Ive never yet seen you get get up him about it! Fair suck of the sav!

here here, i'll second that.

HaHa Inny you sound like uncle Jeffrey pulling the plebs into line on mondays with all that sucking the sav talk.Mate you forgot jeff Hardys old favourite about having the hands in the pockets. :lol:

Lmao I forgot that's his line, I reckon Afro has atleast one hand in his pocket when he types his drivel too. good thinkin! :D

HaHa Inney,uncle jeffrey also has another fav,"This is just another routine inspection" its like skippy gos Law and Order :p

Re: RE: Attention Pugsly Final warning

ether said:
run a poll and see who people think are the worst offenders

3 guesses who will come out on top....

Does the person resemble a fish that comes from lake malawi? ;) lol

RE: Re: RE: Attention Pugsly Final warning

Seeing as this is allready of topic, Ether, what's that in your Sig pic??

Seeing as this is allready of topic, Ether, what's that in your Sig pic??

Thats Gold!!

Greebo must have been bored to start a new thread for that :)

Pugsly, This is your final warning about posting chit chat in the for sale and wanted forums.
If you think something is too dear then simply do not buy it.

In my opinion, if you are going to warn someone, then send them a PM. Do not post it in a thread.

Hey hey, whats doin here!

Greebs whats your problem mate, I wasn't havin a go at him just tryin to help him sell the beardie which has been for sale for a while now.

A pm would have been nice but as for some reason you don't like me you decide to post it up here. whats worse.

Anyways, point taken mate you can ease up now!

I didn't see the previous thread but I agree when it comes to the way Greebs told you about your warning. All correspondence between a site member and admin should be done via PM or email. :evil:

Well its too late now isnt it!

Look i could drag up a hundred examples of chit chat in for sale/wanted ads but did they get last warnings? when did i get my first warning! (maybe i did but i certainly don't remeber it..)

I think it's just a way of making yourself seem to be more important than others,pretty petty to say the least!!!

think whats a way of making myself seem more important Browns?

im just tryin to help him sell the beardie, hell if he lived in NSW i would buy but he doesnt.

So what are you on about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back