Attention Pugsly Final warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Attention Pugsly Final warning

Not you pugs ol mate :wink:

Oh ok, thats alright then! lol was gunna say!

Seriously though Greebs whats up why is it pick on Pugs night!?

Hmmm..maybe I should of made the thread title Conspiracy Theories.
I moved one of your comments the other day Pugsly without giving you a warning. A couple days later you post in someone elses ad. I was hoping you would of gotten the hint the first time.You didn't, so take your little smack on the wrist and get over it. I am not trying to pick on you Pugsly, you're usually one of the better behaved members. However, if one person starts chatting in a for sale ad then the next thing you know, you get a whole bunch of off topic comments. (Yes I know Phil does it, but he is old and forgets that he is not supposed to.)

Browns- No it doesn't make me feel important. It makes me feel like a babysitter. (only I don't get paid)

Diamond Python- Thanks for your input, not once but twice. I have pmed you :twisted:

Afro- Stop posting in the classifieds. You're setting a bad example which makes them crave greasy food for some reason.

I have to back Greebs up on this one.

We delete posts in the Trading section all the time. Even Afro gets his posts deleted! As for advising by PM...... a point, although by posting it up on the topic reminds everyone of the rules. The same goes for other breaches of the rules. We are constantly processing new members, and not all of them read the rules first, despite being advised to in their welcome email.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Attention Pugsly Final warning

pugsly said:
im just tryin to help him sell the beardie, hell if he lived in NSW i would buy but he doesnt.

Then why didnt you suggest he move to NSW instead of dropping his price.

I agree with Greebo, his for sale ad was nothing to do with you, rather than being helpful for the seller you are actually detracting buyers thinking they will be paying too much if they buy it. You could have pm'ed him he was too dear 'in your opinion'.

RE: Attention Pugsly Final warningThats

Cant understand why people wont buy inter-state, the animals arrive the same day without a hitch if you use the right airline.? Whats the difference.?
Rob

OK, obviously my Alzheimers is getting me into trouble again! I promise to try and kerb my aged exhuberance from this point on!
Actually, I thought that ,of late, I was, errr what was I going to say? umm, huh, oh well, I've forgotten so it doesn't matter :(

I totally agree with everyone.............what was the question again ?

The Rock, every herp i want is interestae, and by the time it'd get here it costs from double to a third more, to cover shipping, permits, airport parking so i for one would rather shop in state, my money goes further (and there isn't much of i either)

I'm not sure where you are but most of my stuff has come from Interstate, freight is usually $45-50, permits I have never had to pay for, I pick up from an area outside of the airport building so no parking costs. I've never come close to an animal costing double because of it.
This isn't a attack but I am just questioning your sums, where are you located as a matter of interest ?

Diamond Python- Thanks for your input, not once but twice. I have pmed you

Sorry Greebs, I didn't get a PM off you!! (or was that a joke) :)

As Dave already said, warnings are issued publicly. They serve as a reminder to other members and also an example of what behaviour is inappropriate. By keeping everything out in the open and not secretly sending pm's to members, we hope that everyone can see that we are trying our best to keep the site running smoothly. We take no joy in banning people which is why we try to give plenty of warnings to people before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back