aussie gtp's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever ended up happening to that guy??? Haven't seen a post from him in a long time!

Must have moved onto a new phase?...

I would love a pair of Michaels greens, they are second to none! However they are still out of my price range unfortunatly (definatly will be worth every cent though) just gotta keep saving I guess :)

Thank you those who recommended my snakes, I appreciate your support.
I received Taylor's enquiry and replied to him.

This has no reflection of him at all but I thought I mentin this:
When you making enquiry about buying a reptile from a breeder, it's a bit different to walking into a pet shop and asking "how much?"
It always helps to introduce yourself, tell the breeder why you want to buy his animal(s), what experience you've got and perhaps mention a bit about your budget. In other words, open up a discussion rather than just wanting to know the price (unless you're a tyrekicker).
Whether you want to proceed with the deal or not, it's polite to reply in any case, a simple "thank you but not this time, can't afford it" will do. That way you leave your door open.
Some breeders, and I am one of them, don't sell their animals just to anyone. The buyer has got the right to ask as many questions as you may be asking him about his animals.

If I sell a snake to someone and it thrives, the buyer is likely to tell his / her mates about it and it adds to my reputation. If the animal dies in the hands of an inexperienced new owner, it could mean a black mark against me. Breeders have to be cautious just as much as buyers are.

cheers
Michael

I really could'nt of put it better myself...........:D
Looking to get a pair myself after Christmas.
My first GTP...........
Native Aussies will be the pick.
Cheers,
Aleks.

That is so correct Michael,if you sold to a in-experienced person and that animal died,most likely they would say that the seller sells sick animals,if you have a good reputation,[ in which you do ] you dont need bad publicity,some ppl just sell to whoever just to fill their wallets....Its good to see theres some people that give a **** about there animals rather than selling to the first person that came along.....MARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back