Aussie Pet Store: Stimsons & Spotteds Can Be Dangerous

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my daughter got a stimmie for her 3rd birthday its now half her size and i dont think it could do any damage to her shes had it wrap around her neck and she just takes it off simple. whats worse are little dogs they just snap and bite ya face she has scars from a little lap dog bite. bet the pet shops dont advertise that cute little fluffy dogs bite babys face for no reason
:sly: some people are so stupid
Cathy

Anything is dangerous depending on how you portray it, its human idiocy and unwillingness to learn that feeds the hype and fuels uneducated opinions.

i have an adult childrens and she could not strangle a child. and even if she tried i am sure any child over 3 could easily unwrap her or pull her off. i hate the media, i bet non of them own any type of reptile and never did any research before writing and publishing that.

I dont get the 50 per day bit? Then the 50 they got 6 months ago? Dont they teach journalists to read what they have written from a readers perspective? Has 'proof reading' died? :rolleyes:

Can a 6 year old get a wildlife licence? If not, then the person who holds the licence in the household (ie: the parent) would legally HAVE to be present whilst the child is handling the snake?

Then again, we are talking about the gold coast after all.... prolly the pythons down there pack glocks and do drive by's (slide-by's?) anyway, just like everyone else :shock:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back