Austen "The Dude" on Animal Planet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Yeah, its a repeat of the nutty saffer tampering with snakes looking for a big "unnacunda" this time. The episode where he "HAS" to dive off the boat to play with some poor snake that's having a swim.....a cameraman just happened to be on the opposite bank with the camera rolling.....nothing is staged though...Good for a laugh and how not to tamper with snakes AND he uses TONGS- AAAHHHHHHHH

Kris.

yeah i have seen that one heaps. i always roll my eyes. next month i saw in the foxtel mag his new season starts. so hopefully some new stuff to watch with him in it.
cheers
mel

He's still alive? With the ammount of foolish handling(irritating) he does that is amazing.

AND he uses TONGS- AAAHHHHHHHH

Kris.

I'd like to see you pick up an eyelash viper with your hands....

Apart from how put on the show is, the guy got to travel around the globe and interact with some of the coolest herps imaginable. Lucky ****.

QUOTE]

I'm sure that there is a few expert handlers on here that would love to see that ;) I really couldn't care less what he uses, that was added in for me old vocal mate that is Anti-tong.

haha , i dont mind austen stevens. its all obviously staged. but some of the snakes he deals with are pretty amazing and interesting. at least when he goes looking for giant anaconda or retic, he actually finds a big big snake. rather than brady barr who seems to find an 8ft retic as an absolute monster "reeticulateeedd piethornn".

I like the fact that he leaves his Will behind everytime goes abroad... He has done a couple of episodes here in Australia too hasn't he?

is that the one where he gets washed away in the rapids but somehow his camera and bag stays dry? i want to put it on just to laugh...i think its over though

Not sure MzSel, I saw it was on then turned it onto another channel. At one stage he is in the crystal clear murky waters of the amazon trying(I think) to hump and unnacunda.

QUOTE]

I'm sure that there is a few expert handlers on here that would love to see that ;) I really couldn't care less what he uses, that was added in for me old vocal mate that is Anti-tong.
BAHHHHHHH HA HA HA ....KRIS we dont wanna go there again now do we? :lol::lol:

Haha, took your time.
Just stirring. No controversy tonight.....yet.

Haha, took your time.
Just stirring. No controversy tonight.....yet.
no not tonight I have a headache :lol::lol::lol:
I have seen him in action and he is funny to watch but those little instruments the arhemmm ones we wont speak of make me go :evil:...and I could think of an area where I would use them on him ;)

i love his show, but now u mention it ,about the boat lol u got me.....it didnt even pop into my head

This guy is ****ing hilarious! Have you guys seen the title on his biography. The book is called "The las snakeman". I can confirm that he stages episodes. Any of you seen the episode from Costa rica, where he go deep into the rainforest in search of the the Fer-de-lance (Bothrops asper)? In the episode he gives the impression that he has paddled a river for two days, and climb some mountains to get into they`re habitat. In case the whole seen was shot in the backyard of Reptilandia a small private reptile park on the Pacific side of the country. The guy is a fake, and thats that!

haha i saw him for the first time the other night and had a good chuckle, that king cobra he took photos of was pretty amazing... i love them (looking at them that is!!). the whole divng off a boat thing was a little bit funny :D. but i have to say that hehas a pretty amazing job!!!

I hear the Taliban are using his shows as a torture method, making people watch them over and over again, untill they loose all sanity and plead and scream for a quicker death. I hear it only takes 5 minutes for this to happen.

He is as hilarious as Dr. Brady Bunch, at least this tosser doesn't scream like a girl being stabbed to death when he gets bitten by a python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back