Austen "The Dude" on Animal Planet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is as hilarious as Dr. Brady Bunch, at least this tosser doesn't scream like a girl being stabbed to death when he gets bitten by a python.

Maybe, but at least Brady Barr is actually a researcher with qualifications and has done a few interesting things, and to tell you the truth, I enjoy watching him do stupid things, it's a bit like watching Mr Bean going herping.

he hams it up, theres a lot staged and I find it miraculous that he always manages to complete his assignment in the last 10 minutes of his epiodes :D but I guess the shows are made for TV and a general audience so its probably how the show has to be in order to sell and reach the target audience.

he does show some great looking animals in their habitats so I usually always tune in..

I'm sure that there is a few expert handlers on here that would love to see that ;) I really couldn't care less what he uses, that was added in for me old vocal mate that is Anti-tong.

Im sure there would also be a few expert handlers on her that claim they do it too... you know those jedi types who can react faster than a death adder..

Maybe, but at least Brady Barr is actually a researcher with qualifications and has done a few interesting things, and to tell you the truth, I enjoy watching him do stupid things, it's a bit like watching Mr Bean going herping.

Hahaha, so true!

re Austen

Ide like to see one of these guys get eaten by a crocodile or be bitten by a mamba up a tree,someyhing that i knows real ,greater showbizz has the man that can give his life for zulus entertainment :)

. at least when he goes looking for giant anaconda or retic, he actually finds a big big snake. QUOTE]

Please don't be so naive to think he actually finds anything.

haha i more meant that he "finds" one. as in he ends up showing what he claims he was looking for. whether or not he found it in its native habitat or a reptile zoo is probably a pretty one sided argument.

he doesn't find snakes ,he borrows them,just as he did in the australian episode. one of the funniest things i'd seen was in his big anaconda episode when he was wresteling the snake in a murky brown waterhole,then the under water footage shows the water being crystal clear.

re Austen

he doesn't find snakes ,he borrows them,just as he did in the australian episode. one of the funniest things i'd seen was in his big anaconda episode when he was wresteling the snake in a murky brown waterhole,then the under water footage shows the water being crystal clear.

Yeh its amazing slimey LOL One that i watched many years ago was wild kingdom with Marlen Perkins i think was the guy,well it was an episode about tasmania and they were filming a quoll in the daytime near a stream and there just happened to be a nice fat blotched bluetongue that it miraculously found and attacked and consumed,yeh lifes a bitch when they feed you off to get a good story. :lol:

he annoys the snakes for so long it tries to get it away then he stops it. he annoys them for way to long i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back