Austin Stevens Most Dangerous...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not half as bad as that American idiot, something Brady or whatever his name is. He was the guy that got smashed by that reticulated python in the bat cave . Now he is rough

I can't stand that guy....He screams more than he talks... Lol that guy got tagged too many times by pythons... He even got bit on the nose once by a python of some kind... That was really funny to watch....

i like him i reckon hes awsome.. yeh he does handle the snakes bit rough and Steve Irwins way was much better but hey the animals he finds are awsome.. anyone seen the eyelash viper he finds that was a very nice snake! nicest one he ever found imo

It amazes me, after all the years of Irwin, Barr, Stevens highly stage managed shows, that people still believe them to be live action. And the stress these animals are then put through, for the sake of the camera, are quite obscene in my opinion.

Brady barr is the biggest knob i have ever seen on a show. he is an absolute disgrace. i heard him rubbish steve irwin on triple m and then watched his show cause he talked himself up so much i had to find out if he was as good as he thinks he is. he is not. he done a bite strength test and even my fiancee was picking it to pieces!!!! and hes supposed to be a scientist!!!!!!! you've got to be joking me.

Jeff Corwin is by far the best i have seen.

Is that the American or English? Jeff corwin experience isn't it? And Venom ER is a great show.

Jeff Corwin is American, he doesn't just do reptiles...

i must say, David Attenborough was the King of all documentarists.

If you didnt reliase it was all staged then you must be pretty dam thick?!, i dont think anyone watches it for anything other than a laugh and to see some real nice exotics, just a shame u have to put up with a tool....:p Have to agree about VENOM ER Thats awsome!

Last edited:
Jeff Corwin is American, he doesn't just do reptiles...

i must say, David Attenborough was the King of all documentarists.
Yes I know, I've seen him do one on a type of bat and some others, I was just asking because there is another show and he is English I think. Unfortunetly I didn't get to see the first Life in cold blood :cry:

im sick of just about all repeated snake shows etc on pay tv , like bradys snake attack he is just as much idiot as austin stevens .....romulus whitaker is one i respect as he dosen't carry on like a wanna be.and has some great knowledge and done a lot for as far as conservation and care of wild life and awarness goes.i want to see our own australian snakes like adders, browns, copper headeds , tigers, like a three hour episode on venomous land snakes and new descoverd species etc. come on some one make one, hurry up.cheers steve

Last edited:
im sick of just about all repeated snake shows etc on pay tv , like bradys snake attack he is just as much idiot as austin stevens .....romulus whitataker is one i respect as he dosen't carry on like a wanna be.and has some great knowledge and done a lot for as far as conservation and care of wild life and awarness goes.i want to see our own australian snakes like adders, browns, copper headeds , tigers, like a three hour episode on venomous land snakes and new descoverd species etc. come on some one make one, hurry up.cheers steve
Same Here.

You do David Attenborough a dishonour, mentioning him in the same thread as Austin!!!!! David is the be-all and end-all of animal docco's. There will never, EVER be any comparison of the same calibre.

Why anybody would run around, catch snakes and stress them out just to make a quick $$ on a TV show ill never know..............What ever happened to the standard docco of just filming a animal doing the natural things it does.
No, grab it by the tail so it cant get away, and jump around like a twit so it looks like its the snake of certain death - I guess it saves the effort of spending time in the habitat to observing the animal without touching.
Talent is those docco presenters that spend months to years tracking, watching and documenting the secretive lives of one animal.
Catchers are just lazy IMO

Agree completely that Sir David is 'The Man' . There's something incredibly annoying about that Austen guy , & it's not just his accent.

There was just an episode on tonight of Austin stevens. He done the top 10 deadliest snakes for striking, venom and speed. Found a nice gaboon viper.

It was a good show. I enjoyed it.

Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back