Austin Stevens Most Dangerous...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Austin Stevens.....don't you just love the music that they play...like he is Indiana Jones!

David Attenborough is the King.

I do like Jeff Corwin and there is another one, can't remember his name but he is a hunk.

Has anybody seen that new docco by THE David (Sir to us now!!) where they disguise cameras as a natural piece of the surroundings and follow the animals around? The first one was a real crack up, with the "elephant-poo-cam" trundling around following a herd of elephant who ended up playing football with one of the camera poos!!!!!!! The other episodes were just as spectacular.

Hii disagree it may be scripted but I think he has a passion for the animals and I like him for that and safety wise he is wearing what all snake wranglers should be wearing long pants and steel cap boots your first line of defence. The guy I consider an idiot on animal planet is Jeff Corwin. one episode I watched with austin was I think he had a pit viper I'm not sure but he got right down close with it and sprayed her with water and she was lapping it off the top of her mouth I thought that was amazing and very , she didn't try to strike she just stayed still and drank . He can be a bit rough I agreee but I like him and thats all I wanted to say. Can someone confirm whether that snake was a pit viper ?
chz4womas

Hii disagree it may be scripted but I think he has a passion for the animals and I like him for that and safety wise he is wearing what all snake wranglers should be wearing long pants and steel cap boots your first line of defence. The guy I consider an idiot on animal planet is Jeff Corwin. one episode I watched with austin was I think he had a pit viper I'm not sure but he got right down close with it and sprayed her with water and she was lapping it off the top of her mouth I thought that was amazing and very , she didn't try to strike she just stayed still and drank . He can be a bit rough I agreee but I like him and thats all I wanted to say. Can someone confirm whether that snake was a pit viper ?
chz4womas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back