Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm a 3 million dollar house would feed a few animals for a while.....perspectives please.

dude, if you had the money they had when steve was alive, im sure you would have a 3 million dollar house too.

just look at what your signature says......

She doesn't run the zoo by herself, there is a panel of directors that look after the Trust in which the zoo is named in.

i have been there twice and i love it, I got to touch and feed the rhinos and tortoises, it was awesome. How can you people put crap on it, you should be supporting it, yeah the zoo was doing better when steve was alive but, terry is giving it her best while raising 2 kids on her own. Get a life.

Australia zoo doesn't have rhinos, your thinking of somewhere else.

i also think that terri head has increased in size substantially since Steve death, and there are things that have been done that shouldn't have been

they lost their major attraction. hope terri and the kids pull through this and make as much as they can from it all

my mistake they must be new, as i went through with school a few years back and did the whole behind the scenes do.

dude, if you had the money they had when steve was alive, im sure you would have a 3 million dollar house too.

just look at what your signature says......

Dudette, No I would not waste that amount of money on a dwelling not matter how rich I was,..

Yes it's a wish list,..it could mean I wish for world peace for all you know ;)

the zoo will go under before they sell the house. no way they would risk losing the zoo and a $3200000 home

They have all the African animals of exhibit I'm pretty sure as because of the finacial worries they haven't finished the African section

the zoo will go under before they sell the house. no way they would risk losing the zoo and a $3200000 home
there is alot more money wrapped in the zoo, I'm pretty sure they would get rid of the house before the zoo.
You kidding :S

perhaps i worded wrongly, there not going to sell off there personal assets well all of them at least, just because if the fecal matter hits the fan there left with nothing

Maybe she should just stick to jettsetting, instead of looking after the zoo, I'm sure there would be a few other shows her kids haven't done yet, that they know nothing about. She is a joke if you ask me, especially with what she did to Bob. Bob and his wife put their heart and soul into that park and now he is not even allowed on it, I mean she only has 1 thing on her mind and that's to make as much money out of it as she can and I reckon if the zoo goes under she will be gone, never to be seen again.

Dudette, No I would not waste that amount of money on a dwelling not matter how rich I was,..

Yes it's a wish list,..it could mean I wish for world peace for all you know ;)

Oh yeah as if dudette.....ppppffft

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how people here speak of 'Steve' as though he was their best mate. The Irwins were always vehemently against private individuals keeping reptiles, so although his death was a terrible tragedy and a loss for the zoo, reptile keepers lost only an advocate against their hobby. Behind all that enthusiasm and energy was a huge PR machine with no thought for 'fellow' reptile keepers. Most of us would be full of beans if we were able to earn tens of thousands of dollars a day.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back