Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILIAN-KMAN

Reaction score
does anybody know the name of the company that makes life like reptile statues

I have bought a few off australia Zoo over the years but they dont appear on there website anymore.

they are made of a soild plaster and cement mix ( or something along these lines ) rather than fibreglass.

the have done a goanna ( Moniter ) perched on the side of a termite mounds,
goanna ( Moniter ) lying on a log length wise
i know the have a red belly one
death adder
brown snake

thanks
kman

Last edited:
wrong place if you want a decent answer insted of BS bro ,check out urs ,i have seen them someware just not sure if it was urs or not

I don't think he wants to buy them off URS

:lol::lol::lol: That's gold! :lol::lol::lol:

anybody know who makes them i want to buy from the company itself !

If you want good ones, best not to buy them from a company but rather an artist. Ive got an awesome diamond python and its so life like and hasnt been done with a mould. Its been done using a real snake. PM me an email and i'll send you some pics and try and find the persons name for you. I know there was a life size green tree python on a branch but was something like $10,000.

Cheers,

Dan

If you want good ones, best not to buy them from a company but rather an artist. Ive got an awesome diamond python and its so life like and hasnt been done with a mould. Its been done using a real snake. PM me an email and i'll send you some pics and try and find the persons name for you. I know there was a life size green tree python on a branch but was something like $10,000.

Cheers,

Dan

Dan ,
I dont want chipped ones around the edges like i have seen due to poor handling !!

i prefer seller in NSW so i can pick up !! i want to select undamaged ones !

I heard the company that makes them is in south Australia !!

with handling they can damage quickly !!

I think Tim M gets most of his stuff made in China, so talking to the maker might be difficult. There are people in OZ (museum technicians like me!) who do this stuff, but casting and painting something with an intricate pattern can take weeks, and the cost reflects that.

J

Kman it sucks ur not in queensland cause there is a place at Carara Markets who sells the goanas and im pretty sure ive seen a couple of snake ones.

Dan ,
I dont want chipped ones around the edges like i have seen due to poor handling !!

i prefer seller in NSW so i can pick up !! i want to select undamaged ones !

I heard the company that makes them is in south Australia !!

with handling they can damage quickly !!

Are the ones you mentioned painted or just raw cement-like finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back