Australian Snake/Reptile DVDs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys/girls went out and bought Rob bredls Australian python Dvd the other day and found it pretty interesting so searching for other similar titles,thought u guys might be able 2 help with some ideas or know of some titles that are any good?Cheers. Anyone seen "Australian Pythons DEADLY PREDATORS" by the way?

Ive got, "Australian Pythons, from the "deadly predators series. One thing that struck me was Rob Bredles, no nonsense approach to catching/handling pythons, seemed quite rough at times. You can see he loves em though. Pretty brave soul to go barefoot everywhere tho. I Seemed to have missed the GTP mentioned in the blurb though, dont remember seeing it :? Great video overall. :D

I Seemed to have missed the GTP mentioned in the blurb though, dont remember seeing it

I noticed that too Instar. I watched it again cause I thought I'd missed it but I hadn't...there is no GTP in there.

But still an excellent dvd...my only problem with it was the way he destroyed a few of the sankes hides.

I noticed that too Instar. I watched it again cause I thought I'd missed it but I hadn't...there is no GTP in there.

So Im not nuts? Hey thanks Linus :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Australian Snake/Reptile DVDs

just drop into ezy dvd, there found everywhere. I got 2 dvd's from the aust preadator series. There is also another couple which i bought but they are on exotics.

i own the discovery channel doco as well which is good. You can hire that at blockbuster for those who can't find it and just copy it. I bought mine but that is what i'd do.

RE: Re: RE: Australian Snake/Reptile DVDs

Was a doco on b4 on channel 17 on reps.
they found a brown 9ft long. was HUGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back