averies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
theres a great spot in my yard for an avery, im so excited now!!!

ok, the dimensions of the one i found are 4.64m x 1.57m x 1.8m and i was planning to divide it into 3 so everyone can have a turn out there....the spot i have is 5.5 metres long, hmmmm,...i wonder if they can make it a bit bigger,...?

it wont be a permanent house for anyone, just for entertainment purposes on weekends or if im tired at night and they dont wanna be in their cages,....

the guy didnt have a pic of the one im after, but this one is the half sized model and gives u the general idea.

they sell dividers with either sliding or hinged doors, i was thinking hinged would be better, does anyone agree/disagree? i was thinking dividers instead of 3 seperate averies so theres not too many solid walls getting in the way of the sun,...

the plan was to leave the turf in the avery and secure it by digging holes and filling them with concrete and attaching it the way u would with a slab...i really dont the beardies could dig their way out thru turf,....agree?

the mesh has 12mm gaps, and is 1.3mm thick,..

just looking fro any advice people may have to offer before i get ordering,...

ill be planting native trees for the snakes to climb, one of the sections will have a big pile of dirt with pipes stuck in and ground covers fro the dragons,..

the price ive been quoted (for colourbond) is $850 fro the enclosure, $120 for each of the dividers and $180 installation,...sounds pretty good to me,..is it? :)

thanks, Chris. :)

Attachments

• avery.jpg
    avery.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back