Awesome day at the beach

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So today two mates and I went to the beach. We had an absolute blast. It's was so much fun. The waves were bigger than we were and Julia kept grabbing onto me and dragging m underwater with her. I must have swallowed a litre of seawater. Atleast i didn't get sunburnt. Am really tempted to post pics of the great day we had but don't want to get flamed so being a "slut", though I don't see how wearing a swimsuit to THE BEACH is slutty. Oh well. Should I post them?

lol, sounds like u had a great day. i cant see anyone calling u a slut just for wearing a bikini to the beach. what do u expect, long pants and sleeves....

Yeah i see nothing worn with posting them. They are clothes after all. Post them up

Cameron

Yes, well people here like to call me one. I love the pics and it was so great today. We didn't take that many but I'll post what we did take. The first two is from the previous night when we went to the movies, two are at the beach, two are with Julia's new car (she dragged me over there with her) and two are at Pacific Fair where we bummed around the mall. Haha.

untitled.jpg

Me and Julia before movies

untitled0.jpg

Ellen and I before movies

untitled2.jpg

Julia and I at the beach.

untitled3.jpg

Ellen and I

untitled5.jpg

Haha crazy chip pose at Pac fair

untitled6.jpg

Julz wanted me to pose with her and her new truck so I did. She's obsessed with her hilux.

untitled8.jpg

Ellen decided to take a photo of Julia and I's bums.

untitled7.jpg

Haha another lame truck pose. We got so many whistles and honks while we were getting up for this photo. Go us :p

Aps. Will not name names. But I don't think it was really for photos. It was this big thing because Mr Bredli and I were mucking around and people took it the wrong way.

i see. define mucking around.....;) were people serious about that or just jokin

We were joking and they were serious.
We said we were planning on getting married at KFC and that we loved eachother. All which were followed with :p and lols but ohwell.
We're getting off topic here :p

lol, i rememeber seein sumthin about mr bredli waiting at kfc, that would explain that. yeah forget bout those ppl, u shud be free to show ur pics, u obviously had a great day!

lol, i rememeber seein sumthin about mr bredli waiting at kfc, that would explain that. yeah forget bout those ppl, u shud be free to show ur pics, u obviously had a great day!

It was alot of fun. We've decided to go to Southbank next Saturday (those photos were at the Gold Coast) because the tanning plans didn't work today. Haha.

No I've finished Tafe for the year. No more left. Yay. Study free.

lol guys it is good to see that you can have a bit of laugh about it....I like that good on you lol

Aw you won't :( Just ignore them. I'll be the one getting yelled at. Not you.

Sweet, i'll be right back then... Just gotta call TrueBlue and tell him to get his *** out of bed, there's bikini pics on APS!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back