awwww, little geckos..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick

Reaction score
Here's some pics of my new babies:

DSCN4804.jpg

DSCN4805.jpg

DSCN4806.jpg

pfft, its a joke, those Amyae are little cuties when some Ive seen are fUgly. lol

They look just like every other baby amyae LOL! Nice bubs DrNick, congrats!!

:0)

Those are lovely looking gecko's and was wondering, I'v never had them b4 but contemplating getting some.... How much do these sell for and how easy is it to keep them???

Those are lovely looking gecko's and was wondering, I'v never had them b4 but contemplating getting some.... How much do these sell for and how easy is it to keep them???

Husbandry is relatively simple, they are selling like hotcakes at the moment with hatchies selling for $450-500+ often within hours of advertising.

Are they your first Amyae DrNick? Nice animals

Yep, these little guys are my first N amyae :p I haven't taken any photos for the first few weeks as I am pretty much leaving them alone. They were out today as I was cleaning all the enclosures so I snapped a few photos.

They're sooo cute :D bet you're stoked Dr Nick
I can't believe how big they get :shock: I saw one in the flesh a Lone Pine Sanctuary in Brissy and have wanted some ever since - cant wait to get some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back