Axanthic BHP and crew update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like Mr Black.... but i did whach reserviour dogs last night, and that will do it.

Can Millie get any better? Honestly though, I think she'd be so happy living here with me. I'll send YOU a bub from her. Deal?

Hi Andy

The girls are gorgeous aspecially Alexis, I still really love ralph pity you didnt keep him. Anyway I think another girl has been neglected, we need photos of her progress as well! Cant wait to see what they all produce.

does anyone know the going price in the current market for the Axanthic BHP?
I got out of BHP to get into womas though these stunning creatures could defineately have a place in my collect. They have that WOW factor happening, truley stunning.

Congrats andy yours is a hot animal for sure....

does anyone know the going price in the current market for the Axanthic BHP?
I got out of BHP to get into womas though these stunning creatures could defineately have a place in my collect. They have that WOW factor happening, truley stunning.

Congrats andy yours is a hot animal for sure....

Hi Yommy,
I paid $3000 for the pair, Axanthic female and 100% het male. I got a great deal though.

Ive been told that the up comming seasons Axanthics will be around the $2500 each mark.
100% hets will be about $1200.

i have a female 100% het for axanthic 2 year old bred by neil may breed this year im selling her for $2500 pm me if interested she is brown and white

i have a female 100% het for axanthic 2 year old bred by neil may breed this year im selling her for $2500 pm me if interested she is brown and white

Thanks, but I can get 100% hets for less than half that.
Cheers Andy.

Thanks, but I can get 100% hets for less than half that.
Cheers Andy.

haha, tell it how it is. Really the black and whites are the only ones i'd consider. i'd love to see one like mr black with pure white... then its only the girlfriend i'd need to convince.... a pair of course.

OMG...
Blackie is GORGEOUS!!!!!
Thanks for sharing
Ben.

Hey Ben,
Yeah the Blacked Back BHP is a stunning boy.
I just havnt been able to find a female to pair up with him.
So thats why I sold him, I cant keep him as a breeder and need the room.

Defineatly a future project, so many top animals available these days hard to pick :)

I agree Yommy.
There are so many fantastic snakes around atm.
So much I want to add to my collection.

Im even tempted by some of the Antaresia that are around.

As well as the Colubrids, want to get into blue fase GTS.

1st things 1st though, pair of 100% het for Albino Olives is topping the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back