Axanthic VS "Normal" BHP's Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatSnakes

Reaction score
I had some of the BHP's out yesterday so thought I would get a pic of the difference between the Axanthics and "normals". This was the best of them as they werent feeling co-operative!
View attachment 183122

nice contrast to show the difference!
both great looking BHP's!

Very nice indeed Greatsnakes,love the different colour variations..How old is the axanthic..The different colour morphs being produced with BHPs is outstanding..

Very nice indeed Greatsnakes,love the different colour variations..How old is the axanthic..The different colour morphs being produced with BHPs is outstanding..

How original...Cant you say anything else..why repeat exactly what i wrote..

How original..why repeat EXACTLY what i wrote...Why cant you write something without repeating what others have ......

Great pic Craig....shows the contrast well. I just recntly picked up my first axanthic and seeing pics of it didnt do it justice - they really are something else in the flesh.

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back